Pre-Wetted Laser Sealed Edge Polyester Wiper in ESD Pouch - 30 Wipers. 70% IPA - 30% DI Water
SKU: # VTPNWLSI70-99F
Valutek’s pre-wetted laser sealed polyester wiper is composed of 100% continuous-filament polyester fabric with 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% DI water. The pre-wetted format enhances the wipers absorbent capacity, effectiveness, and reduces airborne contamination from traditional solvent bottle dispensers, spray and spills. All Valutek pre-wetted wipers are assembled in a Class 10 cleanroom under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 100% continuous filament, double-knit polyester fiber
- Laser sealed (thermally sealed) edge for reduced fiber contamination
- Pre-wetted with a blend of 70% IPA and 30% DI water to a 38% saturation level
- Packaged in a resealable static shield bag for ESD sensitive environments
- The pre-wet solution increases both cleaning efficiency and cleaning protocol consistency
- Very low levels of particles, fibers, ions and extractables
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment. It is designed for use in wet cleaning of critical surfaces where control of flammable solvents and flammable solvent concentrations is required. It is also ideal for critical wiping applications where static control is paramount.
30 wipers per pouch