- Valutek polyethylene film adhesive roller is manufactured with polyethylene and acrylic solvent based adhesive sheets.
- The perforated sheets allow for removal after use, providing a new surface area for the next application.
- A bactericide is used to prevent microbial growth.
- All Valutek adhesive rollers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and stringent process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specification compliance.
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment that requires high contamination control and cleanliness.
- It is designed to effectively capture dirt and dust from smooth surfaces such as floors, walls, and ceilings in controlled environments.
- 107 sheets / roll, 4 rolls / case
- Critical environment compatible. Part number and lot number traceable.
This item is priced and sold by the case.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.