- Valutek polyethylene film adhesive roller is manufactured with polyethylene and acrylic solvent based adhesive sheets.
- The perforated sheets allow for removal after use, providing a new surface area for the next application.
- A bactericide is used to prevent microbial growth.
- All Valutek adhesive rollers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and stringent process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specification compliance.
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment that requires high contamination control and cleanliness.
- It is designed to effectively capture dirt and dust from smooth surfaces such as floors, walls, and ceilings in controlled environments.
- 107 sheets / roll, 4 rolls / case
- Critical environment compatible. Part number and lot number traceable.
This item is priced and sold by the case.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada