Valutek cleanroom tubular polyester floor mop head is manufactured with 1/2” knitted tube, made of 100% white filament polyester in a spaghetti style looped to form edgeless tubular strands to absorb and encapsulate liquids for maximum sorptive capacity.
The knitted fabric is autoclavable and has extremely low particle and fiber generation which ensures excellent cleaning results.
Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom, all Valutek mop heads are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
- This mop head is compatible with a wide range of chemicals. This makes it ideal for wet mopping of floors in controlled environments such as lab and process area floor cleaning.
- The durable design of this mop head allows for multiple washing. The mop head fits standard mop handles.
- 1 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 10 ea/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible.
- Part number and lot number traceable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.