Nitrile Gloves for ISO 5-6 Cleanroom | Powder-free 12" Cuff - White
$428.00 $343.00 | Save $85.00 (19% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
This glove comes with a beaded cuff and textured fingertip design. Our specially formulated, high-modulus nitrile provides unmatched operator comfort and dexterity.
Packaged in a cleanroom, all Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- Accelerator & sulfur-free
- Contains no fillers, silicones, or plasticizers
- 12-inch/290 mm length with beaded long cuff
- Textured fingertips
- Powder-free, double chlorination, filtered water rinse
- ESD-compliant and acid and solvent-compatible
As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this cleanroom packaged glove is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
It is also commonly used in a wide variety of applications, including semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, food handling, laboratory work, electronics, intricate parts handling, and maintenance and cleanup.
- 100 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 1000 ea/case.
- The outer bag contains an inner bag with 2 stacks of 50 gloves.
- Gloves packaged cuffs on the bottom, thumbs to inside, vacuum sealed, flat packed, and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible.
- All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality control for 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
This product is sold and priced by the case / 1000 gloves
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada