Part # VTGNPFB12
Valutek nitrile powder-free ambidextrous 12” glove is constructed from 100% clean synthetic nitrile polymer and contains no rubber latex, fillers or silicones.
This glove comes with beaded cuff and textured fingertip design.
Our specially formulated, high modulus nitrile provides unmatched operator comfort and dexterity.
All Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- Accelerator & sulfur-free
- Contains no fillers, silicones or plasticizers
- 12”/290 mm length with beaded long cuff
- Textured fingertips
- Powder-free, double chlorination, filtered water rinse
- ESD compliant and acid and solvent compatible
As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this cleanroom packaged glove is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
It is also commonly used in a wide variety of applications, including semiconductor, pharmaceutical, food handling, laboratory work, electronic, intricate parts handling, and maintenance and cleanup.
- Outer bag contains inner bag with 2 stacks of 50 gloves. Gloves packaged cuffs on bottom, thumbs to inside, vacuum sealed, flat packed and with a carton liner. 100 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 1000 ea/case.
- Critical environment compatible. All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
This product is sold and priced by the case / 1000 gloves
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada