Pressure Heat Sealed Microfiber Cleanroom Wiper
$40.00 | Save $-40.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 180): divided by 0% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
VTMFWPHS-99 Valutek’s microfiber wiper is constructed from a blend of 70% polyester and 30% Nylon with pressure heat-sealed edges.
This wiper is designed to provide superior particle and bacterial removal without damaging sensitive surfaces.
This wiper is equipped with pressure heat-sealed edges for maximum contamination control.
Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom.
All Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under strict inspection and process control.
- 70% polyester and 30% nylon knitted fiber
- Pressure heat sealed edges for the lowest available fiber contamination
- Low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- Microfiber increases the surface area which provides superior wiping efficiency and sorptive performance
- Chemically compatible with IPA and other common solvents
- Soft and silky hand feel for sensitive surfaces
As a member of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is specifically recommended for utilization within cleanrooms ranging from Class 100 to 1,000 (ISO 5-6).
Its design caters to the cleaning needs of scratch-sensitive surfaces, including displays and semiconductor equipment.
Additionally, it finds extensive applications in the cleaning of delicate optical machinery and tools, performing precise cleaning tasks in critical cleanroom environments, and facilitating the application and removal of cleaning and disinfecting solutions.
- 10 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 100 ea/case
- All wipers are packaged in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes, and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible.
- All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
This wiper is available pre-wetted per your requirements.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada