Part # VTPNWPHS-99
Valutek’s pressure-heat sealed polyester wiper is constructed from 100% continuous filament polyester in a double-knit, no-run, interlock pattern with pressure-heat sealed edges.
This wiper is an ultraclean and highly absorbent wiper with ultra low levels of particulate and extractable counts. Laundered and packaged in the cleanroom.
All Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 100% continuous-filament double-knit polyester fiber
- Pressure-heat sealed edge for lowest available fiber contamination
- High absorbency and abrasion resistance
- Excellent chemical compatibility with IPA, Acetone and other common solvents
- Ultra low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1 -10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
- It is designed for critical processing applications where the highest level of contamination control is required.
- It is also commonly used for cleaning medical device products; applying, removing, cleaning and disinfecting solutions; is steam autoclavable for aseptic environments; and used for flat panel, optics cleaning, and chips multi-processing (CMP).
- All wipers are packed in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
This item is priced and sold by the bag.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.