Part # VTSNTR
Valutek’s spunlace non-woven wiper is constructed from a hydro entangled, nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester.
This composite substrate combines the highly absorbent properties of a natural fiber with the cleanliness and strength of a synthetic yarn, which has a low level of particulate and extractable counts.
All Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 55% cellulose and 45% polyester blend
- Cold knife cut edge Contains no chemical binders
- High absorbency and low abrasion resistance
- Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Low levels of extractable and moderate particle counts
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit most applications
As part of the Valutek Macrotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 10,000+ (ISO 7+) critical environment.
The spunlace non-woven wiper is commonly called the “multi-tasking” or “grunt” wipe.
It is a highly absorbent wiper for general purpose and environmental / facility cleaning. It is not suitable for direct product contact.
9" x 9" (300 Ea/Bag)
12" x 12" (150 Ea/Bag)
18" x 18" (75 Ea/Bag)
- All wipers are packed in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
This item is priced and sold as bag.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada