In many controlled environments, your operator’s hands come into direct product and process contact. In this instance, the operator’s hand is a tool. Making sure that those tools have the best “fitting” gloves is important. Selecting the right substrate material, cuff length, cleanliness, ESD & chemical compatibility, and packaging is critical to your operator’s safety, efficiency, and ability to work defect-free.
The Glove Selection Guide will help you to choose the right glove for your application:
- 3 substrate materials and their performance
- 5 glove selection criteria
- Glove substrate chemical compatibility chart
- Glove sizing chart – how to select the right size
- Nitrile and Latex substrate performance comparison