Part # VTSNTRI
Valutek’s pre-wetted spunlace non-woven wiper is composed of a hydro entangled, nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester pre-wetted with a blend of isopropyl alcohol and DI water.
The pre-wetted format enhances the wipers absorbent capacity, effectiveness, and reduces airborne contamination from traditional solvent bottle dispensers, spray and spills.
All Valutek pre-wetted wipers are assembled in a Class 10 cleanroom under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, 30% Deionized Water
- 55% cellulose and 45% polyester blend with cold knife cut edge
- Size: 9" x 9"
- Contains no chemical binders
- Pre-wetted with specified IPA/DI Water concentrations to a 38% saturation level
- Available in both reusable pail packaging and refill pack packaging
- The pre-wet solution increases both cleaning efficiency and cleaning protocol consistency
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
It is designed for use in wet cleaning of critical surfaces and products.
Various IPA blend levels are ideal for removing different cleaning and disinfecting residues in regulated environments.
Pail: 75 wipers/pail (This item is priced and sold by the pail)
Refill Bags: 75 ea/bag
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada