Valutek multi-layered low density polyethylene adhesive mats can effectively capture dirt and dust from foot-traffic and equipment wheels before they enter a cleanroom or controlled environment.
Each removable layer of Valutek adhesive mats has a specially developed adhesive coating designed to provide an effective means of reducing contamination by trapping and preventing the transfer of particles.
- Care and consideration must be taken as to adhesive mat environmental storage conditions.
- Valutek mats use a water based adhesive.
- Extreme cold hardens the mat adhesive and renders it ineffective.
- Short-term extreme cold will not cause permanent damage but the mat must be allowed to re-equilibrate or ‘warm up’ to a minimum of 32 F before installation and use.
- Extreme heat will result in the mat adhesive breaking down and will cause permanent mat damage at temperatures over 105 F.
- To ensure the best performance of Valutek adhesive mats, the mat layers should be changed at the correct frequency.
- Valutek provides mats that are suitable for Macrotek, Microtek and Nanotek applications.
- The mats are ideal for a wide range of applications including cleanroom entrances, gowning rooms, laboratories or work stations that require high levels of contamination control.
- Adhesive mats are widely used in a variety of industries including semiconductor, biotechnology, medical device, pharmaceutical, aerospace, automotive and construction.
- 30 layers/mat, 4 mats/case, (a total of 120 sheets)
This item is priced and sold by the case.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada