Part # VTSHCVPPLWNE
Valutek PE-coated polypropylene non-skid shoe cover is manufactured with a polyethylene coated outer layer and a non-linting, non-woven spunbond polypropylene inner layer with stitched seams and elastic ankle cuffs.
The shoe cover has a durable skid-resistant embossed PVC sole design and offers protection against slips or falls as well as being impervious to liquids.
All Valutek shoe covers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and stringent process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specification compliance.
- Clean, low-linting, and latex free fabric
- Non-skid PVC sole provides excellent protection against wet and smooth surfaces
- Superior coefficient of friction
- Color coated stitching for various sizes
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment that requires high contamination control and cleanliness.
- 50 ea/bag, 4 bags/case, 200 ea/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. Poly bags are fully part numbered and lot number traceable.
This item is priced and sold by the case.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada