Part Number VTSLVC
Valutek disposable coated polypropylene sleeves are constructed from lightweight, strong, durable polyethylene-coated spun-bond polypropylene fabric with a non-latex elastic cuffs design.
The polyethylene coating offers great liquid protection.
All Valutek sleeves are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and stringent process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specification compliance.
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1.000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- It is also commonly used in applications where durability, liquid protection, and cleanliness are of great importance.
- 10 ea/roll, 10 rolls/bag, 2 bags/case, 200 ea/case.
- Folded packed with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. Part number and lot number traceable.
This item is priced and sold by the case.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada