Sterile Nitrile Gloves for Cleanroom Class 1-10 | 12" Cuff 10 ea/Bag 20 Bags/Case
$530.00 $424.00 | Save $106.00 (20% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
Valutek's 12'' ambidextrous sterile nitrile cleanroom glove is constructed from 100% synthetic nitrile polymer.
This glove contains no natural rubber latex, is silicone-free, and has a textured fingertip design with a beaded long cuff.
This glove is packaged in a cleanroom-compatible plastic pouch.
All Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- Clean, synthetic nitrile polymer material (Acrylonitrile Butadiene)
- Gamma irradiated
- 12''/290 mm length with beaded long cuff
- Textured fingertips
- Powder-free, double chlorination, 18 megaohm D.I water rinse
- Low levels of particles and extractable counts
- ESD-compliant, acid, and solvent-compatible
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this cleanroom packaged glove is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
It is also commonly used in sterile environments and industries that require a very clean glove such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturing.
- 1 pair/pack, 10 pairs/master Pack, 20 master packs/case, 200 pairs/case.
- Critical environment compatible.
- All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
This product is sold and priced by the case / 400 gloves
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada