Part # VTGNCRBIR12
Valutek’s 12” ambidextrous sterile nitrile cleanroom glove is constructed from 100% synthetic nitrile polymer.
This glove contains no natural rubber latex, is silicone free and has a textured fingertip design with beaded long cuff.
This glove is packaged in a cleanroom compatible plastic pouch.
All Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- Clean, synthetic nitrile polymer material (Acrylonitrile Butadiene)
- Gamma irradiated
- 12”/290mm length with beaded long cuff
- Textured fingertips
- Powder-free, double chlorination, 18 megaohm D.I water rinse
- Low levels of particles and extractable counts
- ESD compliant, acid and solvent compatible
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
It is also commonly used in sterile environments and industries that require a very clean glove such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturing.
- 1 pair/pack, 10 pairs/master Pack, 20 master packs/case, 200 pairs/case. Critical environment compatible.
- All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
This product is sold and priced by the case / 400 gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.