- Valutek cleanroom tubular polyester flat floor mop head is manufactured with 1/4” knitted tube.
- This mop head is made of 100% white filament polyester looped to form edgeless tubular strands to absorb and encapsulate liquids for maximum sorptive capacity.
- The mop head has a flat design that slides easily on walls or floors. The knitted fabric is autoclavable and has extremely low particle and fiber generation. This ensures excellent cleaning results.
- Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom, all Valutek mop heads are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- Super absorbency
- Ultra-low particulate and fiber generation
- Flat design slides easily and lowers time and labor consumption
- ESD safe
- As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
- This mop head’s unique flat design provides for smooth sliding and makes it ideal for wiping perforated floor tiles in micro-electronics applications.
- The mop head fits standard wall mop handles.
- 1 ea/bag, 50 bags/case, 50 ea/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. Part number and lot number traceable.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada