Nitrile Gloves for Cleanrooms - Bagged 12" Cuff - Case of 1000 gloves
$440.00 $352.00 | Save $88.00 (20% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
Valutek 12'' ambidextrous nitrile powder-free cleanroom glove is constructed from 100% clean, synthetic nitrile polymer and contains no rubber latex.
This glove has a textured fingertip and a beaded long cuff design which offers the ultimate cleanliness and operator dexterity with very low levels of particle and extractable counts.
All Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this cleanroom packaged glove is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
It is also recommended for use in a wide variety of applications that require an extremely clean glove such as wafer fabrication, disk drives, semiconductors, biotechnology, non-aseptic pharmaceuticals, and optics.
- 100 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 1000 ea/case.
- The outer bag contains an inner bag with 2 stacks of 50 gloves.
- Gloves packaged cuffs on the bottom, thumbs to inside, vacuum sealed, flat packed, and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible.
- All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in quality control for 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
Note: This product is sold and priced by the case / 1000 gloves
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada