Part # VTGNUTPFB95
Valutek’s ultra thin 3mil nitrile powder-free ambidextrous 9.5” glove is constructed from 100% clean synthetic nitrile polymer and contains no rubber latex, fillers or silicones.
This glove comes with beaded cuff and a textured fingertip design to ensure positive grip and to reduce particle count.
All Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- 100% clean, synthetic nitrile polymer (Acrylonitrile Butadiene)
- Accelerator & sulfur free
- Contains no fillers, silicones or plasticizers
- 9.5”/240mm length with beaded standard cuff
- Textured fingertips
- Powder-free, double chlorination, filtered water wash
- ESD compliant,
- Acid and solvent compatible
As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this cleanroom packaged glove is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
It is also commonly used in a wide variety of applications, including semiconductor, pharmaceutical, food handling, laboratory work, electronic, intricate parts handling, and maintenance and cleanup.
- Outer bag contains inner bag with 2 stacks of 50 gloves. Gloves packaged cuffs on bottom, thumbs to inside, vacuum sealed, flat packed and with a carton liner. 100 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 1000 ea/case.
- Critical environment compatible. All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
This product is sold and priced by the case / 1000 gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.