Part #: VTGNMTPFB90AB
Multi-Task ‘Arizona Blue’ nitrile gloves are constructed from 100% clean, synthetic nitrile polymer and contains no rubber latex.
This glove comes with beaded cuff and a textured fingertip design.
This glove offers the protection of nitrile with the sensitivity of latex and provides unmatched operator comfort and dexterity.
All Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 100% clean and synthetic nitrile polymer (Acrylonitrile Butadiene)
- 9”/230 mm length with beaded cuff
- Textured fingertips
- Powder-free, single chlorination and filtered water wash
- ESD compliant
As part of the Valutek Macrotek product family, this controlled environment packaged glove is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 10,000+ (ISO7+).
It is also recommended for non-sterile Life Science applications(Medical device and Pharmaceutical), as well as general purpose, non-critical applications. It is also suitable as a donning glove.
- Outer bag contains inner bag with 2 stacks of 50 gloves. Gloves packaged cuffs on bottom, vacuum sealed, flat packed and with a carton liner. 100 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 1000 ea/case.
- Critical environment compatible. All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada