Part # VTPNWESD-99
- 100% continuous filament, double-knit polyester fiber
- Cold knife cut edges
- Chemically compatible with IPA and other common solvents Excellent absorbency and abrasion resistance
- Low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- Low in fibers generation
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- It is commonly used in a wide variety of applications, such as optics and LCD screen cleaning, electronic manufacturing, optical cleaning and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
This item is priced and sold as bags.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada