Technical Data Sheet
Part # VTPNWESD-99
Valutek’s ESD polyester wiper is constructed from 100% continuous-filament polyester in a double-knit, no-run, interlock pattern with a conductive fiber designed to dissipate electrical charge.
This substrate exhibits moderate absorbency and low levels of particulate and extractable counts.
Laundered and packaged in a controlled environment.
All Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 100% continuous filament, double-knit polyester fiber
- Cold knife cut edges
- Chemically compatible with IPA and other common solvents Excellent absorbency and abrasion resistance
- Low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- Low in fibers generation
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- It is commonly used in a wide variety of applications, such as optics and LCD screen cleaning, electronic manufacturing, optical cleaning and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
This item is priced and sold as bags.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada