Lightweight 12-Inch Disposable PVC Gloves for Cleanroom Class 1-10
$225.00 $180.00 | Save $45.00 (20% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
VTGVCRB12 Valutek's 12-inch PVC powder-free ambidextrous cleanroom glove is constructed from polyvinyl chloride plastic with a beaded cuff and has a light bisque texture. This glove is electrostatic dissipative with a low level of particulate and extractable counts, offering the highest protection to products and great dexterity to operators.
All Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this cleanroom packaged glove is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
It is also recommended for use in a variety of applications including electronics, pharmaceutical, laboratory, and device manufacturing.
- The outer bag contains an inner bag with 2 stacks of 50 gloves.
- Gloves packaged cuffs on the bottom, thumbs to inside, vacuum sealed, flat packed, and with a carton liner.
- 100 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 1000 ea/case.
Critical environment compatible.
- Critical environment compatible.
- All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in quality control for 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
This product is sold and priced by the case / 1000 gloves
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada