- Valutek polyester floor mop head is manufactured with 100% white filament polyester in strands to absorb and encapsulate liquids for maximum sorptive capacity.
- The knitted fabric has extremely low particle and fiber generation which ensures excellent cleaning results.
- Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom, all Valutek mop heads are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- The mop head is compatible with a wide range of chemicals.
- This makes it ideal for single use of wet mopping of floors in controlled environments, such as lab and process area floor cleaning.
- This mop head is compatible with Geerpres mop handle # 2640 and # 2641.
- 1 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 10 ea/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible.
- Part number and lot number traceable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.