Part # VTGNLR
- Valutek nylon glove liner is manufactured with lightweight non-linting, fine-gauge knitted, 100% continuous filament virgin nylon.
- The glove has an ambidextrous shape in one universal size. This glove liner fits comfortably under latex, PVC, or nitrile gloves.
- The seamless design limits skin irritation caused by direct contact with glove material.
- This glove liner is available in both full finger and half finger designs.
- All Valutek glove liners are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- 100% knitted nylon material limits skin irritation caused by direct contact with glove material
- Full and half finger design allows for increased fingertip dexterity
- Durable and comfortable
- Universal size and ambidextrous shape for easy stock control
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- Wearing under latex, PVC, or nitrile gloves, this product provides the operator with skin protection and hand comfort.
- Full finger glove liner (VTGNLR-1/1): 12 pairs/bag, 20 bags/case, 240 pairs/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Half finger glove liner (VTGNLR-1/2): 12 pairs/bag, 35 bags/case, 420 pairs/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. Part number and lot number traceable.
This product is sold and priced by the bag
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada