Technical Data Sheet
Part # VTGNLR
- Valutek nylon glove liner is manufactured with lightweight non-linting, fine-gauge knitted, 100% continuous filament virgin nylon.
- The glove has an ambidextrous shape in one universal size. This glove liner fits comfortably under latex, PVC, or nitrile gloves.
- The seamless design limits skin irritation caused by direct contact with glove material.
- This glove liner is available in both full finger and half finger designs.
- All Valutek glove liners are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- 100% knitted nylon material limits skin irritation caused by direct contact with glove material
- Full and half finger design allows for increased fingertip dexterity
- Durable and comfortable
- Universal size and ambidextrous shape for easy stock control
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- Wearing under latex, PVC, or nitrile gloves, this product provides the operator with skin protection and hand comfort.
- Full finger glove liner (VTGNLR-1/1): 12 pairs/bag, 20 bags/case, 240 pairs/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Half finger glove liner (VTGNLR-1/2): 12 pairs/bag, 35 bags/case, 420 pairs/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. Part number and lot number traceable.
This product is sold and priced by the bag
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada