Part # VTGNLR
- Valutek nylon glove liner is manufactured with lightweight non-linting, fine-gauge knitted, 100% continuous filament virgin nylon.
- The glove has an ambidextrous shape in one universal size. This glove liner fits comfortably under latex, PVC, or nitrile gloves.
- The seamless design limits skin irritation caused by direct contact with glove material.
- This glove liner is available in both full finger and half finger designs.
- All Valutek glove liners are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- 100% knitted nylon material limits skin irritation caused by direct contact with glove material
- Full and half finger design allows for increased fingertip dexterity
- Durable and comfortable
- Universal size and ambidextrous shape for easy stock control
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- Wearing under latex, PVC, or nitrile gloves, this product provides the operator with skin protection and hand comfort.
- Full finger glove liner (VTGNLR-1/1): 12 pairs/bag, 20 bags/case, 240 pairs/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Half finger glove liner (VTGNLR-1/2): 12 pairs/bag, 35 bags/case, 420 pairs/case. Flat packed with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. Part number and lot number traceable.
This product is sold and priced by the bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.