Powder Free Latex Gloves for ISO 5-6 (Class 100 - 1000) Cleanrooms
$330.00 $264.00 | Save $66.00 (20% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
VTGLPFB90 Valutek's 9-inch ambidextrous disposable latex powder-free glove is constructed from 100% natural rubber latex with a fully textured design and beaded cuff. This glove provides high-level dexterity and is strong, reliable, durable, and comfortable hand protection for operators. Packaged in a cleanroom.
All Valutek gloves are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
It is also commonly used in various applications including laboratories, general industry, food processing and service, janitorial/sanitation, pharmaceutical handling, electronics assembly and light-duty maintenance and cleanup.
- The outer bag contains an inner bag with 2 stacks of 50 gloves.
- Gloves packaged cuffs on the bottom, thumbs to inside, vacuum sealed, flat packed, and with a carton liner.
- 100 ea/bag, 10 bags/case, 1000 ea/case.
- Critical environment compatible.
- All gloves are lot traceable with retention samples held in quality control for 36 months from the manufacturing date.
This product is sold and priced by the case / 1000 gloves
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada