Part # VT2PNWUS
Valutek’s 2-Ply ultrasonic sealed polyester cleanroom wiper is constructed from 100% continuous filament polyester in a 2-ply double-knit, no-run, interlock pattern with ultrasonic sealed edges.
This wiper is ultraclean and highly absorbent with critically low levels of particulate and extractable counts. Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom.
All Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 100% continuous filament polyester knit 2-ply construction with unique pattern and knitting structure that provides the highest cleanliness
- Ultrasonic sealed edge with reduced contamination
- Highest possible absorbency
- Chemically compatible with IPA and other solvents
- Critically low levels of particulate and extractable counts Available in a variety of sizes to suit most applications
- As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
- It is designed for critical processing applications where high absorbency and low particles are required. It is commonly used for spill control, large volume cleaning, sterilizing, disinfecting, cleaning surfaces, and is product equipment and steam autoclavable for aseptic environments.
- All wipers are packed in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
This item is priced and sold as bags.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.