Valutek’s low texture microfiber wiper is constructed from a blend of 75% continuous filament polyester and 25% nylon in a double-knit, no-run interlock design, with ultrasonic sealed edge.
Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom, all Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 75% continuous filament polyester and 25% nylon knitted fiber
- Ultrasonic sealed edge for reduced fiber contamination
- Low textured soft material suitable for sensitive wiping surfaces
- Excellent absorbency and high abrasion resistance
- Chemical compatibility with IPA, Acetone and other common solvents
- Low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- It is also ideal for wiping objects in a wide variety of applications, such as watch, optic and screen display, touching screen, LCD Industrial wiping and high precision device and equipment maintenance.
100 ea/bag, 10 bags/case
- All wipers are packed in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.