Laser-Sealed Polyester Wiper for Cleanrooms
$60.00 | Save $-60.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 180): divided by 0% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
VTPNWLS Valutek’s laser-sealed polyester wiper is constructed from 100% continuous filament polyester in a double-knit, no-run, interlock pattern with a laser-sealed edge.
This wiper is an ultraclean and highly absorbent wiper with critically low levels of particulate and extractable counts.
Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom.
All Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- 100% continuous filament, double-knit polyester fiber Laser sealed (thermally sealed) edge for reduced fiber contamination
- Moderate absorbency and abrasion resistance
- Chemically compatible with IPA and other common solvents Extremely low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit most applications
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
It is also commonly used for a wide variety of applications such as cleaning medical device products; cleaning video displays and instrument panels; and general wiping and cleaning in semiconductor and microelectronics.
This wiper is available pre-wetted with custom chemistries.
- 4"x4" (600 Ea/Bag)
- 9"x9" (150 Ea/Bag)
- 12"x12" (75 Ea/Bag)
- All wipers are packed in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible.
- All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
This item is priced and sold by the bag.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS):
|Valutek Pre-Wetted Polyester Wiper||1-50%||Download|
|Valutek Pre-Wetted Polyester Wiper||51-70%||Download|
|Valutek Pre-Wetted Polyester Wiper||71-100%||Download|
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada