Valutek’s light-weight polyester wiper is constructed from light-weight, 100% continuous filament polyester in a double-knit, no-run, interlock pattern with cold knife cut edges.
This wiper is a clean and moderately absorbent wiper with low levels of particulate and extractable counts.
Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom, all Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 100% continuous filament, double-knit polyester fiber
- Cold knife cut edge
- Moderate absorbency and abrasion resistance
- Chemical compatible with IPA and other common solvents
- Low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- Light weight material reduces both actual cost and the landfill waste impact
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 100 -1000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- It is also commonly used for a wide variety of applications such as spill control, general wiping, breakdown cleaning in fab and suite construction, cleaning medical device products, cleaning and burnishing magnetic media surfaces, and wiping sensitive surfaces.
- All wipers are packed in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible.
- All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
This item is priced and sold by the bag.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada