Valutek’s low texture microfiber wiper is constructed from a blend of 75% continuous filament polyester and 25% nylon in a double-knit, no-run interlock design, with ultrasonic sealed edge.
Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom, all Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 75% continuous filament polyester and 25% nylon knitted fiber
- Ultrasonic sealed edge for reduced fiber contamination
- Low textured soft material suitable for sensitive wiping surfaces
- Excellent absorbency and high abrasion resistance
- Chemical compatibility with IPA, Acetone and other common solvents
- Low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- As part of the Valutek Microtek product family, this product is recommended for use in cleanroom Class 100-1,000 (ISO 5-6) critical environment.
- It is also ideal for wiping objects in a wide variety of applications, such as watch, optic and screen display, touching screen, LCD Industrial wiping and high precision device and equipment maintenance.
100 ea/bag, 10 bags/case
- All wipers are packed in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada