Part # VTTPC-99
Valutek’s twill-patterned cotton wiper is constructed from 100% tightly woven long stable cotton.
The fabric of this wiper is bias-cut and has a cross-section of 120 x 60 threads per square inch.
This wiper is clean and durable with high heat resistance.
All Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standard and product specifications.
- 100% cotton
- Cold knife cut edge
- Excellent absorbency
- High heat resistance enables high temperature tolerance
- Compatible with IPA and other common solvents
- As part of the Valutek Macrotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 10,000+ (ISO 7+) critical environment.
- The cotton wiper is ideal for high heat settings such as high purity welding. It is also commonly used for cleaning, polishing and burnishing magnetic media disk surfaces, and the cleanup of aqueous and organic solvent spills.
- All wipers are packed in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible. All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36 months from date of manufacturing.
This item is priced and sold by the bag.
Download Valutek Class 100 (MicroTek) Gloves vs Other Brands
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada