Valutek Light-Weight Laser-Sealed Polyester Wiper 9x9
$0.00 | Save $0.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 180): divided by 0% off)
Estimated delivery between and .
VTPNWLWLS Valutek’s lightweight laser-sealed polyester wiper is constructed from 100% lightweight continuous filament polyester in a double-knit, no-run, interlock pattern with a laser-sealed edge.
This wiper is an ultraclean and highly absorbent wiper with critically low levels of particulate and extractable counts.
Laundered and packaged in a cleanroom. All Valutek wipers are tested and manufactured in ISO-compliant facilities under Valutek inspection and strict process control to ensure Valutek quality standards and product specifications.
- 100% continuous filament, double-knit polyester fiber
- Laser-sealed (thermally sealed) edge for reduced fiber contamination
- Moderate absorbency and abrasion resistance
- Chemically compatible with IPA and other common solvents
- Extremely low levels of particulate and extractable counts
- Light-weight material reduces both actual cost and landfill waste impact
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit most applications
As part of the Valutek Nanotek product family, this product is recommended for use in a cleanroom Class 1-10 (ISO 3-4) critical environment.
It is also commonly used for a wide variety of applications such as cleaning medical device products, cleaning video displays, cleaning instrument panels, and general wiping, and cleaning in semiconductors and microelectronics.
- 9” x 9” 150 ea/bag, 8 bags/case, 1200 ea/case
- 12” x 12” 75 ea/bag, 5 bags/case, 375 ea/case
- All wipers are packed in double poly bags, vacuum sealed, flat packed in carton boxes, and with a carton liner.
- Critical environment compatible.
- All wipers are lot traceable with retention samples held in Quality Control for 36
months from the date of manufacturing
This wiper is available pre-wetted with custom chemistries
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Orders received before 3:00pm PST will ship the same day via FedEx ground.
Transit times are:
1 Business day: AZ
2-3 Business days:
AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA WY
4-5 Business days:
AL, AR, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV & Canada